Saturday, July 23, 2011

Graduation Pictures

Yesterday my aunt took my senior pictures and to my surprise she was done editing within less than 24 hours! She only charged me $50 and I definately got my moneys worth! I absolutely love the pictures she took and would recommend her to anyone! She is so cute and funny and pays attention to the tiniest details to get exactly the effect she wants. Here are some of the pictures she took...


































If anyone is interested, her number is 801-916-4360.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Josie thanks! And thanks SO MUCH for letting me take your pictures for such an important part of your life. I had a blast and you are absolutely stunning. You're gonna go far girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jos! you look gorgeous in all of these! Mary and I both agreed that the one where you are standing up looking at the balloons (in the red shirt i think) is sooooo cute! And although the photography is great, it definitely wouldn't be the same if there wasn't such a beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie, I saw your picture a long time ago, but I never commented. I love them! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete