Anyways, I just wanted to write a little about what I am grateful for since tomorrow IS THANKSGIVING...
1) FAMILY. I seriously don't know what I would do without them. My brothers can definitely be annoying sometimes, but they are also my good friends. I'm glad I even have siblings, I feel bad for kids who are an only child. I am also grateful for my Dad who works so hard for us to have a nice house and food on the table every night. He also helps me with running and my calculus which I am grateful for because I don't know how I would survive calculus without him! I am grateful for my mom who I will admit, is one of my best friends. I tell her everything and I am grateful she also works so hard and is always there for me. Of course I can't forget my extended family which is my favorite part of Thanksgiving! I love getting together with everyone and all the chaos it brings. It's so much fun and I especially love all the delicious food they cook!
2) THE GOSPEL. I am so grateful for the church I am a part of because I know I wouldn't be who I am today without it. I am grateful for all the opportunities it has given me and for all the joy it brings me.
3) THE ABILITY TO RUN. Running is my way of getting away from everything and just spending time with myself. I saw this quote once that said running is cheaper than therapy. I know it's like therapy for me. I have to go everyday and I feel like I can just let go when I'm running. I am grateful I have the ability to run because I know some people have health problems or injuries that prevent them from running. I am grateful I am healthy.
4) FRIENDS. I am grateful for good friends and the area I live in where the kids I go to school with have my same values and are trying their best. I am grateful for friends who are kind and uplift me.
5) THE THANKSGIVING SEASON. I am grateful for THANKSGIVING because it brings my family together. I am also grateful for it because it makes me realize I have much to be grateful for and that I am so blessed.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!




No comments:
Post a Comment